Had a wonderful opportunity speaking at BayCHI last night. Excellent turnout. The presentation material can be found here.
The highlight for me was hearing Matt Mullenweg, creator of WordPress talk about lessons he has learned in building a startup. Matt is only 22, but has the wisdom of a sage, is bright and incredible funny. Could have listened to him for hours. Also love to hear his "mom" stories :-)
I have a pretty full schedule over the next three months. Here is where I will be speaking:
- 08.15 - MetaDesign. San Francisco (private)
- 08.24 - O'Reilly Web 2.0 Summit. Sebastapol, CA (private)
- 08.25-08.27 - O'Reilly Foo Camp. Sebastapol, CA (private)
- 09.18 - Travelocity. Southlake, TX (private)
- 09.19 - Federal Reserve Software Convention. Dallas, TX (private)
- 09.25 - Rich Internet Conference. Paris, France
- 09.28-29 - SHIFT Conference. Lisbon, Portugal
- 10.02-10.04 - Ajax World Conference. Santa Clara, CA
- 10.09-10.12 - UI11 Conference (Jared Spool). Cambridge, MA
- 10.19 - Web Guild Conference. Mountain View, CA @ Google
- 10.23-10.25 - The Ajax Experience. Boston, MA
Please vote for our panel!! You can select up to 10 panels from the Panel Picker at the SXSW site.